TwistyShape

Ember Feedback

I'm setting up both my profile, community and generally fiddling with Ember and I've found a few things which I'd like to see changed. I'll add and edit as I think of more. 

• Banner Image Dimensions; I'd really like somewhere I could find the information regarding the image dimensions of the custom areas of the website.
  • Game Selection; For the communities, if I am a single-player based streamer the selection fo games is lacking. Could we instead have a custom box we could type into rather than a drop down selection? 

Hope it helps!

Please head to Ember Development group 🙂

we are in early alpha, everything you currently see will change, including thar horrid banner dimension haha. Hoping to get version 1 of our UI done this weekend.

the UI you see now is whats called standard invison, messy, cluttered and complex, the Ember UI will be much nicer!

Seems I've jumped the gun a little then! I love the logo and I've seen a few other attempts at websites like this and I'm excited to get into one at the ground level and hopefully, ride it to the top! I look forward to seeing the new UI.